Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Face Wash & Toner Review - Creme de Limpeza facial & Toner (THE BODY SHOP)

   Yet another Body Shop review, I can't say I'm their N# 1 client, but I am a big fan of some of their products, such as the Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask and I am now happy to add two more to my favourites list - The Tea Tree Face Wash & Toner. It's funny how I walked into the store wanting to buy products from the Seaweed line, because I had taken the TBS Skin Care Diagnostic and due to my oily skin, it was the appropriate line for me, but due to my bad luck, or fate the seaweed line was out of stock, and the store clerk told me to buy the Tee Tree line, because it worked just as well for oily skin. I took a glance at the product in the store, and only at home did I notice it said "suitable for blemished skin", I felt as if I had just wasted a great amount of money for nothing, but for that same reason I decided to give it a try anyway. And, well, I am happy to say it is doing wonders for my skin and its great with tackling the not very few "fat bubbles" - as my doctor would say -, on my face, doesn't do too much for my oil skin though. In terms of smell it has a somewhat of a strong scent, in comparison with what I've used, nevertheless, the face wash lathers up very well with just a little splash of water on your face as well as the toner. All in all both are great products separately, but used together they work best, I'm very happy it worked out for me, and I hope this review is any good for anyone reading this! ;)
 *** 

 

***
   Mais um crítica (positiva) aos produtos da Body Shop, não posso dizer que sou cliente assídua ou V.I.P, mas sou uma grande fã de alguns dos seus produtos, como é o caso da máscara de argila ionica, da linha Seaweed e agora estou feliz por adicionar mais dois produtos à minha lista de favoritos - O Creme de Limpeza e o Toner. Entrei na loja para comprar produtos da linha de algas, porque tinha feito o Diagnóstico de pele da TBS online, e devido a minha pele oleosa, foi a linha apropriada para mim. Devido à minha falta de sorte, ou destino a linha de Algas estava em ruptura de stock, e a funcionária da loja disse-me para comprar os produts da linha de árvore de Té, porque este também faz maravilhas para a pele oleosa olhei em detalhe para o produto quando cheguei a casa, e foi aí que eu reparei que dizia "adequado para peles manchadas", senti que tinha acabado de gastar dinheiro sem necessidade, mas, por essa mesma razão, decidi exprimentar. Posso dizer que estou feliz por ter dado uma oportunidade ao produto, pois está a  fazer maravilhas para a minha pele, embora não faça muito para a minha pele óleosa. Em termos de cheiro, é um pouco forte, pelo menos em comparação com os produtos que já utilizei, apesar disso, o creme de limpeza faz uma espuminha muito agradável, e com muito pouca água, assim como o toner. No geral são ambos bons produtos separados, mas juntos funcionam melhor para combater os seus problemas, eu estou muito feliz que tenha funcionado para mim, espero que tenha ajudado alguem com esta minha opinião! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment