Friday, November 16, 2012

Nail Polish Haul - Compa de Verniz (KIKO THE MAKE-UP)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiIGwqospYHp0dYzjeXKRzPZGhlQ_VN1MNmIGDXjLIO94kDlbP2MGI-IstOjx2OL_hU8b6Jd3NiLuPSJ04wEces4Fgb-XogrMBIjodv7LOyVK4cyeppSGqHQRBxIpciWmT66ALUKWIR_FdE/s400/Kiko+Numero+286+Purple+Red+-+5.JPG

   So I was in Lisbon the other day and I happened to go into the Armazéns do Chiado,lets just think of it as a mini mall. They have this amazing beauty product store called KIKO - Make Up Milano, that sells amazing quality products at great prices!
   I bought  these 3 polishes on sale for 1,50€ each, their original prices were 3,20€ each I believe, now that's what I call saving!
   Estive em Lisboa no outro dia, e entrei nos Armazéns do Chiado. Têm uma loja de produtos de beleza chamada KIKO - Make Up Milano, que vende produtos de excelente qualidade a preços incrivelmente baixos!
    Comprei estes três vernizes por 1,50 € cada, mas o preço original era de 3,20 € cada. Isso sim é poupar!

   I also decided to try a new brand of foundation, KIKO's of course. The store clerk was super helpful when it came to finding the right tone for my skin. I'm loving it already, it's not greasy at all! Great buy for 12,50 €.
 
   Também decidi experimentar uma nova marca de base da KIKO. A empregada da loja foi super útil quando se tratou de encontrar o tom certo para a minha pele. Estou a adorar , não é nada gordurento! Óptima compra por 12,50 €.

No comments:

Post a Comment