Thursday, December 6, 2012

Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder (MAC)

   

   So I finally took my best friend's advice and tried the MAC Prep + Prime finishing powder, and I must say I am surprised. I'm not a fan of products that change the tone of your skin, I love the way it hides my imperfections and sits on my face, well worth the 24,00 . I advise you to be careful, don't over due it or you'll end up losing that natural tone. I also bought the brush nº 188, which is pretty and all but cost me a whopping 50,00€. If you're not ready to purchase the product based on reviews, just stop by at your local MAC store and ask them if you can try it out, I'm sure they would be happy to! 

***

   Decidi finalmente seguir o conselho da minha melhor amiga e experimentei o pó de acabamento Prep + Prime da MAC, e devo dizer que estou surpresa. Não sou fã de produtos que alterem o tom de pele, eu adoro a forma como esconde as minhas imperfeições e fica no meu rosto, vale bem os 24,00 €. Aconselho que seja cuidadoso, não use demais senão vai acabar por perder aquele tom natural. Também comprei o pincel nº 188, que é bonito e tudo mais, mas custou-me 50,00 € . Se não estiver preparada para comprar o produto com base em comentários, faça uma visita na loja MAC mais perto de si e peça se pode experimentá-lo, tenho certeza de que lhe irão ajudar !

No comments:

Post a Comment